In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Skowhegan History House

Russell Street, looking east, Skowhegan, ca. 1900

Contributed by Skowhegan History House
MMN Item 8973 Item Details
Russell Street, looking east, Skowhegan, ca. 1900
MMN Item 8973 Zoom

Description

The Skowhegan House, formerly known as the Elm House, is at center on Russell Street in Skowhegan.

At left is the Somerset Court House with its dome showing. The Eaton Blacksmith Shop is in the left foreground.

The small building beyond the railroad tracks is Dr. W. E. Fellows' office.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.